I had my tubes tied 4 years ago and me and my husband want to have a baby now will my insurence pay for it I really want to get pregnant again and have a baby

Doubt it. Most fertility related treatments are excluded from policies when you have previously decided to tie your tubes. This would require either tubal reversal, which is not guaranteed to work or direct IVF which is also not guaranteed to work. Each round of IVF treatments would require time & work through a fertility center. You can always ask, but don't be surprised if its not a covered benefit.
It. It depends on your health insurance company and your insurance policy. Discuss it with your insurance peolple, expect that they will probably say no initially. You will need to take the initiative and appeal any denial of coverage for it. More than half the time they will side with an appeal. Best wishes.