My boyfriend lost a condom inside of me I tried to reach it but I couldnt I don't want to go to the hospital what do I do I tried feeling for it but then I couldnt feel it anymore

Make . Make an appt to see your family physician or gynecologist. They will examing you in the exam room. They will be able to remove it easily. Don't be embarrassed, things like lost condoms and tampons regrettably happen from time to time. Best wishes.