What causes a vibration feeling in the feet I have been having strange feelings in my legs and feet for a while, now the feelings in the legs are gone but i still feel a vibrating in my left foot...

Dr. James McClurg
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Does

Does this cause any pain or limitations? How long has this been going on? Do you have any medical problems? What is your age?

In brief: Does

Dr. James McClurg
Dr. James McClurg

In brief: Pressure on Nerve(s)

Vibrating sensations in the leg and foot are due to pressure on the nerve(s) running down the leg to the foot.
This can occur at the spine or along the course of the nerve going down the leg to the foot.

In brief: Pressure on Nerve(s)

Dr. Barry Johnson
Dr. Barry Johnson
Dr. Marsha Davis