Is this a sign of a kidney infection? I have pain in my kidneys, back, and groin. My urine is orange and it burns when I urinate. My family has a history of kidney disease

The . The symptoms you have described could be a sign of a urinary tract infection (UTI) or possibly a kidney infection (pyelonephritis). You will need to see your doctor for a urinalysis and a urine culture. Depending on your history of present illness, your doctor may or may not make a preliminary diagnosis and start treatment. I hope you find relief soon.