I have severe depression, anxiety, and paranoia. I just don't know what to do. I have been depressed for most of my life. I don't remember love, or happiness, or any emotion other than misery and anger. Though, i only get angry when people mess with those

In brief: Seek help

Please seek a professional mental health evaluation.
Your symptoms often respond well to treatment. The first step is an evaluation.

In brief: Seek help

Dr. Luis Vinuela

In brief: Depression

Depression is a very serious and dangerous illness if not treated.
Complications frequently occur including psychosis, anxieties and mood swings. Help is usually available. Taken the first step and asking for help will be the most difficult part. Please tell the adults around you to take to see somebody, primary care physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, anyone, they will hopefully guide towards what you need. Please do it today, don't wait any longer. Good luck.

In brief: Depression