Is it possible to take too many prenatal vitamin?

Yes. Prenatal vitamins contain a few vitamins that you can take too much off. Vitamin a is the biggest concern. In addition, most vitamins contain iron which can make you constipated.
Yes. B and c vitamins are water soluble, so if you take too many, you pee them out. Vitamins a, d, e, and k are fat soluble. The build up in your system if you take too much. The fetus is sensitive to high levels of vitamin a. It can cause birth defects. So, take the recommended dose on the bottle or what your doctor tells you to take. More is not always better.