How to get relief from cough and cold? Since yesterday my throat is getting painful and nose runny, I don't know can somebody tell me to get it relief within next day or two days?

There. There is a whole aisle in your local pharmacy or grocery store dedicated to cold and flu medications. Which one to pick is the tricky part. For sore throat Ibuprofen or tylenol (acetaminophen) is a good choice. For a runny nose an anti-histamine like Benadryl or Claritin is good. Also there are many multi-symptom cold/flu medications that are essentially all in one (for example day or nyquil, triaminic cold etc). If your sore throat worsens or persists and/or you develop a fever you may want to visit your doctor for testing to rule out strep throat. Hope you feel better.
Since. Since this was not answered and is days old and that we know a "cold" can last up to two weeks-----what have you done so far? Did it help? Did you use any over the counter medications? Let us know and how are you feeling now? Did it later go into a cough? Did you run fever and if so how high?