What can I do about vaginal itching? I had sex 3 days ago. We used a condom but i was a little dry. Now my vulva, vagina and anus are itchy and sore he put his finger in my anus then my vagina. I don't know if it's from that or being a little dry

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Vaginal

Vaginal iching and dryness could be from irritation secondary to a yeast infection, condom use, and/or lubricant.
If you have thick white discharge in addition to the itching then an over the counter anti-fungal cream can be tried. If you merely have itching, consider a trial of vagisil, also over the counter. If these treatment do not work, meaning your symptoms persist, you should have a medical evaluation. Good luck.

In brief: Vaginal

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson