Am I pregnant? I am 16. I had sex for the first time and it was unprotected. I am an athlete and workout everyday and have been stressed with school, sports and the thought of being pregnant. I am 4 days late of my period. I have cramps and a lil soreness

Check. Definitely check with a urine pregnancy test. 4 days may be really early to get a result but the sooner u have an answer the sooner u can make decisions.
? Please go get a pregnancy test. This is the best way to determine if you are pregnant. Next, since you have made the decision to be sexually active, be responsible. You need both birth control and protection from sexually transmitted disease. You are young with your whole life in front of you so if not pregnant really consider your life choices . If are pregnant seek adult council.