Do you think I am pregnant I had just had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and two days later I woke up feeling a little nauseated and wound up throwing up then started bleeding a weird brownish color way different from my period and that comes and go al

As . As doctors, the first thing we do when we hear a woman is having a light or missed period, we check a pregnancy test. There's no way to know whether you are pregnant or not without the test. You can either take another home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period, so another negative test would help confirm that you are not pregnant. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come. You may want to give your doctor a call anyway. If you are sexually active and do not want to become pregnant at this time, you may want to discuss birth control options with your doctor. In the mean time, i attached a website below that talks about the different birth control options available to you.
No way to. know for sure if you are pregnant. having unprotected sex before during and after ovulation one can become pregnant. see your doctor for advise. your symptoms don't correlate with being pregnant 2 days after having sex.