*i have a missed period and my breast are leaking but my pregnancy test are negitive could i be pregnant?* breast are leaking not a lot but i think its strange my breast are sensitive as well

Pathology

In brief: Blood test

Agree with Dr. H.
You could be pregnant and should get a blood test for HCG. Leaking breasts can also be due to elevated prolactin and that can also be tested for by your doctor with a blood test.

In brief: Blood test

Agree with Dr. H.
Dr. John Hansill
Gynecology

Yes you still could be pregnant.
Urine pregnancy tests are very good, but not early in the pregnancy. You should re check the pregnancy test in one week. If it is still negative you should have some labs drawn at your doctor's office. Thyroid problems and elevations in a hormone called prolactin can cause you to miss your period and have leakage of fluid from the breast also.

Yes you still could be pregnant.
Dr. John Hansill
Dr. John Hansill
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham