*i have a missed period and my breast are leaking but my pregnancy test are negitive could i be pregnant?* breast are leaking not a lot but i think its strange my breast are sensitive as well

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: It

It depends on when you took a home pregnancy test - taken too early, it can give a false negative.
You can either take another home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period, so another negative test would help confirm that you are not pregnant. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come. A hormone imbalance can cause missed periods and breast leakage as well, so you should be examined and tested by your doctor.

In brief: It

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham