I have had back pains for a little over 2 months should I go see a doctor, or handle it myself? I have random pains that cause me to stop whatever I am doing. Like i said there's no pattern, and i don't know whether I should go see a doctor or handle it

Dr. Joseph Jeu

In brief: In

In general it is very common for people to have back pain.
It may be from fatigue, overuse, or minor injury. The best things to do, include: rest, local heat (heating pad), anti-inflammatory agents such as ibuprofen, and stretching. Once the back pain has decreased you might begin strengthening your back and abdominal muscles with core exercises. Best wishes.

In brief: In

Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham