I have a rash in the crease of my buttocks abottom of bikini line. I fear it may be shingles. It has lasted months. I tried cortozone creams, jock itch cream, tripicol and alchohol. It itches really bad. If i scratch it gets worse. It is bumpy and sometim

In brief: Rash

It could still be a fungal infection even though otc creams didn't work - that's why there are prescription meds.
See your dermatologist for help

In brief: Rash

See your dermatologist for help
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: This

This is unlikely shingles since the rash itself has lasted months.
Perhaps it is a fungal infection or folliculitis or eczema or psoriasis? I would recommend you see a dermatologist and get an accurate diagnosis so you can start good treatment to help your symptoms. It is quite common to have these conditions in that location. I hope that helps a little.

In brief: This

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Not shingles

Could be psoriasis or intertrigo or seborrheic dermatitis or other problem. Best to see a dermatologist.

In brief: Not shingles

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. Jane Van Dis