I need to know what medicine to take I went to get in the tub this morning and looked down and there was a small puddle of blood. I'm not bleeding big time now but the pain I have hurts so bad I can barely walk 2 to 3 feet what can I take.

You need to see your. GYN, and get a diagnosis. No physician would start or recommend a medication with out an exam and lab tests.
If . If you are having extreme pain and bleeding, you need to call your doctor. Without examining you and taking a thorough history, i can't tell you whether your situation is dangerous or not. If you cannot get a hold of your doctor, you should consider going to the emergency room. Good luck!