I need to know what medicine to take i went to get in the tub this morning and looked down and there was a small puddle of blood. Im not bleeding big time now but the pain I have hurts so bad i can barely walk 2 to 3 feet what can I take.

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: If

If you are having extreme pain and bleeding, you need to call your doctor. Without examining you and taking a thorough history, i can't tell you whether your situation is dangerous or not.
If you cannot get a hold of your doctor, you should consider going to the emergency room. Good luck!

In brief: If

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Eric Weisman