If i attempted a bowel movement and after a while decided to give up but can still feel it will it come out eventually? Also, when i wiped myself i felt my anus bulging and the inside of my vagina as well, is this normal?

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Also

Can try a few glycerine suppositories otc one per rectum every 6 hours until you have evacuated.

In brief: Also

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It will come out eventually however the question is how long can you wait and feel uncomfortable? There are many options, over the counter medications like milk of magnesia, miralax, (polyethylene glycol) and even an enema can help.
The bulging you feel is from the pressure of the stool. I recommend you increase your water intake, increase fruits, vegetables, and increase fiber in your diet. In addition, a stool softener like colace can be taken daily.

In brief: It

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson