Concussion? This morning, i hit my forehead on my metal sink faucet. I experienced a headache, and a bit of what feels like pressure in my head. My ear is plugged up.. And I have a bit of a runny nose, but i'm not sure if this is from my recent cold. I di

Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Possibly

Concussions typically occur after a head injury.
At times, head injuries can be minor and we might not think much of them. If you have any headaches, confusion, vision changes, etc then it would be good to get checked out.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Concussion???

Signs and symptoms of a concussion may include: headache or a feeling of pressure in the head temporary loss of consciousness confusion or feeling as if in a fog amnesia surrounding the traumatic event dizziness or "seeing stars" ringing in the ears nausea or vomiting slurred speech fatigue.

In brief: Concussion???

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Joseph Jeu

In brief: It

It does not appear that you have had a concussion.
Concussions are associated with loss of consciousness and a period of confusion. Your symptoms don't seem consistent with that. Most of your symptoms seem to be associated with your upper respiratory symptoms. It s ok to sleep tonight. Best wishes.

In brief: It

Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Steven Seres