What treatment would you recommend for my skin condition? I have mild to moderate itching in my nasal fold and three spots on my chin. Now the top of my nose has started peeling but does not have the red area below like the other areas. I tried research

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: This

This is hard to diagnose without a picture, but perhaps you have seborrheic dermatitis? Seborrheic dermatitis is common this time of year. It is common on the forehead, medial eyebrows, and nasolabial folds.
It is also seen on the cheeks, chin, ears, and scalp. I hope this helps. I would recommend you see your local dermatologist for definitive evaluation and treatment options.

In brief: This

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward