My 14 year old is having very bad pain in her lower belly(abdomen) and it not stoping. Should i take her to the doctor yet? If s what doctor to see? Gyn?

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: By

By the date of this post 7 days have passed.
I assume your doctor has seen a doctor by now. I will take the time to address a situation such as your daughter's. Abdominal pain, especially when severe needs to be investigated right away. There are multiple causes, some more dangerous than others. To name a few things, urinary tract infection (uti), appendicitis, ulcer, ectopic pregnancy, pelvic infections etc. Etc. The list goes on and on, which is why an evaluation is of utmost importance. I hope she is well.

In brief: By

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine