My dermatologist prescribed me vaginal cream instead of acne cream, should I be concerned? In addition, he referred me to the most expensive places to pick it up rather than pharmacies that easily have it cheaper, should I be concerned and is this malprac

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See below

Vaginal cream may be used for certain skin conditions.
As far as where you get the creams should be up to you, unless it is a special preparation, then specialty pharms are the place to go.

In brief: See below

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Jocelyn LaRocque
Dermatology

In brief: There

There are several topical medications that can be effective on many parts of the body.
For example, one of the medications that dermatologists use for acne/rosacea called metrocream, is also used in gynecology for other purposes. If you are still concerned, you can always call and ask your doctor.

In brief: There

Dr. Jocelyn LaRocque
Dr. Jocelyn LaRocque
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham