How can I know if I have and STD or HIV without going to doctors? I have only had one sexual partner but he had more then one and he said he was clean that he been checked and i trust him to an extent i just wanna double check and make sure im clean that

Dr. Joram Seggev
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: You can't

If you want to be certain that you are truly fine, you need to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases (sti).
If you don't want to go to a physician in your community, go to a sti clinic in another location. Without testing - no knowledge.

In brief: You can't

Dr. Joram Seggev
Dr. Joram Seggev
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: There

There are many free clinics available for std and HIV testing.
Look into contacting your local planned parenthood or county health department for testing.

In brief: There

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham