Whats conditions cause numb burning pain on left side? I've had numbness and burning pain 24-7 on left side for 3 years been to many drs .Still have yet found out a cause .I juss live with burning pain n sensitive to hot and cold .Muscles in left leg gett

Dr. Prem Gupta
Neurology

In brief: Neuropathic pain

Your symptoms suggest that you may have had some pathology in the right brain and subsequently developed the burning pain on left side.
Regardless of whether a brain lesion was or is found the symptoms still suggest neuropathic pain. See a pain management specialist and who is also a neurologist.

In brief: Neuropathic pain

Dr. Prem Gupta
Dr. Prem Gupta
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Have

Have you seen a neurologist? Have you had a nerve conduction study? Have you tried any medications for nerve pain like Neurontin or lyrica (pregabalin)? Since you are also experiencing muscle weakness you may benefit from a muscle biopsy.
Please don't give up, continue to seek care until you find answers. You may want to find a doctor at a large teaching hospital. They typically have more experience with difficult cases since they have such a large patient base. I hope you find answers soon.

In brief: Have

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vikram Patel