I have been really noshes, diarrhea, no fever, sines pain and so tiered. For 2 weeks I have tried everything over the counter? Is there any thing I should ask or talk to my doctor about?

In. In a situation such as this when symptoms last beyond two weeks and nothing is working, you are right in seeing your doctor. I am glad you asked, "is there any thing I should ask or talk to my doctor about? " when you visit your doctor he/she will ask specific questions about your symptoms; the questions are very directed and focused on making differential diagnoses (possible causes of your symptoms). Therefore you should not feel obligated to ask anything specific or give an opinion on what you think is wrong. It is the doctors job to figure out what is wrong by the detailed questions and physical exam and testing if deemed necessary. I hope you are well by now.