My stone had a kidney stone for 11 days, he was taking tramadol. He stopped taking this on monday, he is sick to his stomach, c he was also taking Zofran (ondansetron) for nausea.

In brief: ????

What is your question? Please restate.

In brief: ????

What is your question? Please restate.
Dr. Michael Michaels
Dr. Michael Michaels
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I am a little confused.
Your son had a kidney stone, so I am assuming it passed, was this before or after he took tramadol? Tramadol can cause nausea and upset stomach. Also if the stone was still present this could be the cause of his symptoms. Like i said I am a little confused about your question. Please post a reply if you have further questions.

In brief: I

I am a little confused.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vikram Patel