What is this headache? For the past four days have been having the worst headaches ever. I have a rash on my chest and i had a slight fever the other day. Today, the fourth day, i still have a headache but it has moved to my neck. The front of my neck hur

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The fact that you have a headache and stiff neck are worrisome.
If a fever is present then it is really concerning. Meningitis, stroke, possible head trauma (soft spot?) are all possibilities that need to be ruled out. By the date of this post a week has passed. Did you seek care? If not, and you still have symptoms you should seek medical attention right away.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson