Last month, I had 2 periods, just 18 days apart. Now it is 6 days late. Pregnancy test shows negative. Should I be concerned? I have taken 2 pregnancy tests, both negative. My husband and I have been trying to conceive. I am not sure if my abnormal p

You . You should take another pregnancy test if you have not had your period yet. The only reason that abnormal periods may be a problem is due to the fact that you may not know when you are ovulating. Consider buying an ovulation prediction kit and follow the detailed instructions. After one year of trying to conceive with no success you and your husband should have an infertility work up. In the meantime take a daily prenatal vitamin, live a healthy lifestyle, and decrease stress and anxiety. Good luck.
Many . Many women have irregular menstrual cycles throughout their reproductive years, and this is their "normal" pattern. I sense this is not the case with you, so something has disrupted your usual pattern of regular, monthly periods. In many instances, menstrual irregularities are caused by transient conditions, such as an ovarian cyst, a stressful event (illness or emotional upheaval), or a sudden or dramatic change in body weight. Other factors that can contribute to ongoing menstrual irregularity include obesity, hypothyroidism, or medications (anticonvulsants, antidepressants, etc.). Aside from being inconvenient, irregular periods can make it difficult to predict your ovulation date, which complicates things for couples who are trying to conceive. You can follow your daily temperature to estimate your date of ovulation (see link below), or you can use a commercial ovulation kit, such as first response or clearblue. In your case, this situation may resolve within a few cycles. If it doesn't, see your doctor to determine if you have an underlying condition that's contributing to your menstrual irregularity. I hope things go well! http://www.Ovulation-calculator.Com/basal-body-temperature.Htm.