Am i having a miscarriage? I'm about 6 weeks pregnant. I went to a clinic and had a test done yesterday the 29th. I started cramping tonight and bleeding (it almost looked like the start of my period bright red) before tonight i was spotting a brownish co

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You need to be under the care of a physician for your pregnancy.
If you have an insurance issue, each state has programs that allow every woman to have pre-natal care regardless of coverage or lack therof. Bleeding in early pregnancy can be a sign of a miscarriage or a threatened miscarriage. By the date of this post about a week has passed. Has the bleeding stopped completely? Have you seen a doctor? If not you should do so right away. Please reply, i would appreciate an update.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham