Pregnancy i started my period on the 28th and started back on my b/c shot the 3rd of nov the last of my period and had sex without anything, but he did not cum and was wondering if i could be pregnant! i was on the shot 3 years ago and when i was on it th

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The likelihood of you being pregnant is very low.
Depo often times alters a woman's cycle, stopping all together in some. However if you are concerned and want to be sure you can take an over the counter early prediction pregnancy test. From then on you can feel confident about the depo protecting against pregnancy greater than 97% of the time. Best of luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy