How can I get treatment for herpes without health insurance? What options are available and affordable to treat herpes?

In brief: Acyclovir

You need a prescription but could possibly get it from your health department or from a low cost walk-in clinic at a low or reduced fee for the exam, but Acyclovir is very effective for treating and preventing both herpes i & ii.
Most places that have low-cost generics provide a 30 day supply of the medication for $4-5 in the us. I know kroger & walmart both proveide 30 days for $4.

In brief: Acyclovir

Dr. James Goodpaster
Dr. James Goodpaster