Looks like trash from urinary tract I am a female and wear light feminine pads because I have had urinary tract leaks for as long as i can remember. Recently i noticed that 1)-my urine comes out at an angle rather than straight down; 2)- that there's some

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The only way to be sure of the status of your urine is to have a formal urinalysis(ua) done by your doctor. Multiple things are screened for in a ua including protein, glucose, nitrites, white blood cells etc.
Your doctor will be able to interpret the results and decide on additional testing. You may need an urologist evaluation in order to determine if there are any abnormalities of your urinary tract, which would explain the change in your stream. Good luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis