Hi hi i take a blood test and see if I am pregnant and the test came back negative and my breast is sore my last period was in october 6, 2011 and now it is the end of november i haven't got my period I have all the sythomes of beging pregnant and i thin

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If the blood test was negative then you are not pregnant.
You are dealing with amenorrhea. There are multiple causes of amenorrhea including hormonal changes, sudden increase or decrease in weight, stress/anxiety, medications, thyroid issues. My advice for you is to visit your primary care provider for a detailed evaluation. Your doctor may discuss the option of birth control pills to help regulate your cycle. Best of luck.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham