Having eye pain my eye internally is hurting and im having some blurry vision time to time and the pain is increasing I have taken ibuprofen closed my eyes and put a cold was cloth on it and the pain is in bolth eyes.

Dr. Keshav Narain
Ophthalmology - Retinal Surgery

In brief: Pain, blurriness...

Pain in the eye is an important warning sign and can be due to dryness or viral infection.
Pain along with photophobia can be due to inflammation inside the eye or uveitis. In fact, many different eye conditions have pain and blurriness. The only way to determine what you have for sure is with an eye exam. Redness, duration, intensity, discharge, etc. Are factors that can affect diagnosis.

In brief: Pain, blurriness...

Dr. Keshav Narain
Dr. Keshav Narain
Dr. Herbert Krob
Neurology

In brief: Eye

Eye pain can be caused by a number of conditions, from serious to not-so-serious.
These conditions can affect the eye itself (such as glaucoma), the nerve that goes to the eye (such as optic neuritis), the structures in or near the eye socket (such as cavernous sinus thrombus). Pain around the eye can also be a symptom of migraine headache and other disorders not related to the eye or socket itself. Untreated, serious causes of eye pain can result in blindness, permanent vision loss, or death. It is better to get eye pain checked out and treated sooner rather than face these possibilities.

In brief: Eye

Dr. Herbert Krob
Dr. Herbert Krob
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine