I have seborrheic dermatitis; it's driving me crazy. What can I do. Tried over-the-counter stuff, wholistic stuff, and dr. Now has me on a topical spray that doesn't help. There has to be more.

Have patience. Try washing twice daily with pure honey diluted to 90percent . Use for four weeks. Use virgin coconut oil as moisturizer.
Seborrheic . Seborrheic dermatitis is caused by inflammation and is very common this time of year. Treatment options include topical steroid creams and lotions (such as desonide) as well as Ketoconazole Cream which reduces the yeast count that sometimes contributes to this condition. These are prescription products that work for most of my patients and i often use them in combination with good results. If you have scalp involvement, there are some foams and shampoos and oil treatments that can be helpful.
IF . If you have the right diagnosis------ask pharmacist for a ketoconazole containing hair shampoo.