Should i go to ER or would i be wasting time? I take a pregnancy test every month because I have abnormal menstral cycles and don't want to not know i'm pregnant so that my husband and i can be prepared. Last week i took a pregnancy test and it came up p

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: By

By the date of this post about a week has passed.
I am sorry your question was not answered sooner. To use your question as an example, i would recommend in a situation like this to see a medical professional if the bleeding is very heavy( as in what you described in your post). A blood transfusion is often needed and possibly a d&c, a surgical procedure to clean out the uterus. Please give us an update. I hope you are well.

In brief: By

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham