I have abdominal pain. What could it be? And, how do I make it go away? It's been happening on and off for 4 months now. It hurt in my left and sometimes right pelvic area. It felt like sharp shooting pains. I went to the doctor and he had me get an ultra

Pelvic pain. Sounds like you need a gyn specialist to evaluate you. Pain in the pelvic area especially related to the menstrual calendar, is a concern for endometriosis. Other causes can be infection, hormone imbalance and urinary or bowel problem.
Miralax (polyethylene glycol) . Miralax (polyethylene glycol) is for connstipation. I don't see how this would help your problem. Are you sure you had "lacerations" on your kidney? If there is a question of kidney involvement you may suggest a ct scan of your kidneys. You may be dealing with kidney stones or even a chronic kidney infection. Also since your pain is now mainly abdominal it is a good idea to see a GI (gastrointestinal) doctor. You may need a special test to look inside your GI tract for abnormalities. I hope you find answers and relief soon.