Should I continue waiting for my cycle to start or should I start taking promtetrium again at 400 mg for ten days? I was diagnosed with pcos whien I stopped taking bc to try and conceive. I did not have a period for over six months. I took promtetrium at

Depends. Prometrium (micronized progesterone) is effective for causing a "period", but is does nothing at all to improve your chances for conceiving. If you want to conceive, you must ovulate - see your ob/gyn to discuss ovulation induction.
When . When you have had multiple attempts to start a period with a medicine and it has not worked well, i think it is best to see your doctor. In this case i usually draw blood to check your hormones. This helps me decide what is the best next step to take in your care. I would not recommend for you to take Prometrium (micronized progesterone) at 400 mg.