I had my period on 9-25-11, 9-30-11and I had sex on 10-2-11didnt get it one text negative four days after took another positiv well I have ashma

What Are You Asking. Your question is very unclear. I do not see a relationship between irregular periods. Please clarify what you are asking.
As. As doctors, anytime a fertile, sexually active woman has an abnormally light or missed period, the first thing we do is rule out pregnancy. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5 to 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. Your first home pregnancy test might have been taken too early to detect your pregnancy. If you think you might be pregnant, you should call your doctor so that they can confirm the test results. It is always better to be safe than sorry and to know sooner rather than later. Good luck!