Infertility I'm 29 I'm a29 year old female that has never been pregnant, I have normal cycles always, yeast problem occasionally, and am anemic what is wrong with me can u please please please point me in the rite direction? Please!

Hard to say. See your doctor for a full infertility evaluation. This would include blood tests, a pelvic ultrasound, a semen analysis for your partner.
Infertility . Infertility is defined at your age as greater than 12 months of being at risk for pregnancy and not getting pregnant. If that description fits you, then you should be evaluated for a cause for your infertility and possible treatment. The best place to start is with either your ob/gyn or a reproductive endocrinologist. Most ob/gyns are well trained to start an evaluation for infertility. Depending on what is found, they may initiate treatment or refer you to a reproductive endocrinologist. A reproductive endocrinologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat infertility issues. You can find a reproductive endocrinologist in your area at the following website: http://www.Socrei.Org/.