I got alcohol in my eye last night, it may be rubbing, possibly drinking alcohol, I washed out with water and milk. It is burning and feels like sand paper is in it. Please help

Both . Both drinking or rubbing alcohol will cause chemical burn on the cornea and conjunctiva. It is very painful condition and predispose the patient to infection. For this reason, you should be seen by an ophthalmologist and be placed on antibiotic eye drops.
You . You need to either see an ophthalmologist or go to an er asap. You most likely have a chemical "burn" or inflammation of the cornea and will need topical medication to help it heal and make it feel better right away. Do not delay.