I have been on precocete 3.25 and Valium 10 mg for almost a year , i don't have med insurance any more and no money for a doctor i broke my rt. Shoulder and tore my rotatore cuff and splintered my colar bone i still have severe pain and no sleep ...

Dr. Bahman Omrani
Pain Management

In brief: Should be curable

Sounds like needs shoulder surgery which may cure you or get you close to it.
Would not recommend Percocet and valium as last line therapy for management of this condition. Find a county clinic where you can see an orthopedic surgeon right away.

In brief: Should be curable

Dr. Bahman Omrani
Dr. Bahman Omrani
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I am sorry about this unfortunate situation.
My best advice for you is to find a low or no income clinic in your area via yellow pages or simple internet search, or try your local county hospital for assistance. It sounds like you will need to be referred to a pain management speacialist after being evaluated by a primary care physician. Best of luck.

In brief: I

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine