Im 6 weeks pregnantnant and some days and have no appetite what so ever. What can I do to help with that? I have no appetite mainly because everything from regular foods to soups all make me feel like vomitting, although i haven't vomitted yet during this

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Talk

Talk to your doctor. There are medications that are safe for nausea during pregnancy.
If you take these pills your nausea should subside for a time and you will be able to eat something. Also please take yuor prenatal vitamins. If you are unable to tolerate them then try a childrens chewable or gummy vitamin; also discuss this with your doctor. Hang in there these symptoms usually subside by 13 weeks. Best of luck to you.

In brief: Talk

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis