I am male & want to enlarge my breast like a womans I want to change sex to female

Below . Below i've linked to a kansas city transgender website with lots of support information. Included in that information are doctors who are involved in the various aspects of sex reassignment surgery. Good luck!
Seek specialist. There may be desired and undesireable side effects that occur and it is best that you are monitored by a physician during this therapy.