Why am I having bad abdominal pain it hurts very bad the pain never go away I can never push down on my stomach it hurts to badly can anyone help me.

Abdominal Pain. Abdominal pain can be a symptom of many serious conditions. You need to seek medical attention for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Pain . Pain in this area is very tricky since there are many organ systems in the epigastric area and upper quadrants of the abdomen. - stomach - problems such as gastroesophageal reflux, gastritis, and stomach ulcers can cause pain in these areas - usually worse with eating and worse while laying down - pancreas - pancreatitis, pancreatic stones/blockages can cause epigastric pain, sometimes radiating to the back - liver/gallbladder - hepatitis, gall stones or gall bladder disease can cause pain in the right upper quadrant - intestinal - duodenal ulcers, infections and constipation can cause pain there because the colon loops up into that area - kidney - kidney stones or infections can cause pain in the right and left upper quadrant, though many people feel it in their backs. - gyne - ovarian pain from a cyst or even an infection from a sexually transmitted disease can cause pain in the right and left upper quadrant. And all those are just a few of the things that could be going on. So, your best option is to be seen by a doctor and examined to determine the cause of your pain. Reasons to go to the er are: - high fever - bloody stool - bright green or bloody vomit - severe or worsening pain - difficulty breathing.