Kidney stone or kidney failure? I'm only 24. I've had kidney stones in the past. I know what it feels like. I've been having bubbles in my urine for a few days. I woke up this morning with a sharp pain in my side. It wasn't as strong as when I had a kidne

See your doctor. Best to see your doctor right away because another stone is at the top of my list.
This . This very well may represent a new stone. You should see your urologist for exam, urine testing, possible ultrasound versus non-contrast ct scan, and basic labs. In the meantime, increase fluid consumption.