I am scheduled for a colonoscopy on monday the 29th and do not have instructioms for the use of the two reglan (metoclopramide) tablets. I have instrucions for everything else I am supposed to take.

Reglan (metoclopramide) is. To help move the prep thru your GI tract without as much nausea or sensation of fullness, ie better toleration of the prep. You need to call the doctors office to get specific instruction from them as to the timeing of the Reglan (metoclopramide) doses.
By . By the date of this post your procedure has passed. I would like to take this opportunity to let you and everyone else who is reading this post to know that if you are unclear about any instructions given by your doctor, or did not receive instruction when you should have, do not hesitate to contact the doctor. Usually you can leave a message and the doctor or his/her nurse will call you back. I hope all went well!