How long and how many braxton hick contractions should I be having? Im 35 weeks pregnant. And for the last couple days I have been having a lot of braxton hicks. And they seem to be going on for long periods of time. I just recently had one and it lasted

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: In

In this situation you need to contact your doctor immediately.
A contraction lasting six minutes is not normal. For you or anyone reading this post, if you are pregnant and you think that there is the slighest chance something is off, call your doctor! by the date of this post a week has passed. Please reply with an update. I hope all is well.

In brief: In

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham