Does cancer how up on exrays does cancer show up on exrays exrays taken ofhips they said it was burstisus I am a cancer survivor since 2007 clear test results clear lympnodes clear bone scan clear margins in stsge 1 breast cancer

Possibly. If the xray examination of the hip shows bone destruction or increased bone formation. On xray there has to be at least 40% destruction of bone for it to be visible. A normal bone scan is much more sensitive for detecting involvement of bone by tumor. If your bone scan is normal, the presence of tumor is unlikely. It is likely that your pain is from benign process such as bursitis or arthritis.
X-rays . X-rays can pick up cancer some of the time. For example, a chest x-ray can detect lung cancer. A ct scan or MRI is more sensitive in picking up cancer than an x-ray. If you like please submit more information. What kind of cancer are you speaking of? What x-rays were done or ordered? Good luck.