Why is my vagina so loose when i hardly have sex and do not use sex toys? Recently my husband has told me that he is not satisfied when we make love due to my vagina being too loose. He felt from his understanding that it is either I am using sex toys or

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I don't want to be rude but you need to tell your husband that giving birth to three of your children is what caused your vagina to be "so loose" and he should have more compassion for his wife and mother of his kids.
He needs to be more compassionate and understanding, and not accuse you of using sex toys or having an affair. There seems to be a lot more problems than just your vagina if he is accusing you of these things. You may want to consider counseling to address these accusations and his insensitivity. There are surgical options to "tighten" your vagina called vaginal rejuvenation. Post a question to the plastic surgeons here on avvo.Com for more information. Lastly, after having multiple children the vaginal muscles/wall is weakened and the bladder can come down into the vagina (bladder prolapse) and cause urinary incontinence as you described. A gynecologist/urologist should be consulted. There are easy surgical options to repair this issue. In addition you should be tested for a urine infection (uti) your primary care provider should be able to refer you to all the needed specialists and rule out uti. I wish you luck in your marriage and your physical well being.

In brief: I

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham