What could cause you to have body aches/headaches, fever bright red to rusty color sputum, sleepy, not wanting to eat or drink? I am a 33 year old female with 3 children. My mother passed last year from a massive stroke. The majority of my family are diab

Too complicated. Need to consult an internist since there are too many potential causes which can be serious. Don't wait.
The. The most worrisome symptom here is bright red to rusty colored sputum. Things such as tuberculosis, influenza (flu), brochitis, and pneumonia are all possibilities. You should be evaluted by your doctor right away. If not an urgent care or emergency room visit is in order. Lastly, all the family history you mentioned is important information to pass onto your doctor so appropriate screening tests can be done. Good luck.