What could be causing this brown discharge? I used opks this month and believe i ovulated around the 12th or 13th of november. My cycles have pretty much stayed 37 days. Which would mean I should start my period today(11/25/11). Well starting on 11/21/201

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: This

This discharge was probably the beginning of your menses(period), it is not uncommon for the initial bleeding and the final day of bleeding to be brown in color. If you have an odor or irritation then you may be dealing with a bacterial infection.
By the date of this post about a week has passed. Did you start your period? Do you still have persistent discharge? If so please visit your doctor for evaluation and testing.

In brief: This

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy